Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation is a liquid foundation that stays on for 16 hours. It is meant to “cover and cling onto the skin, resisting all sorts of environmental challenges, from an afternoon with your favourite groom to a night-time ball”. But does it work?
How to apply Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation
1. Apply a small amount onto your fingertips, and whipe off excess or apply a small amount with a damp sponge.
2. Apply the foundation to your face by starting off with the lightest shade and then applying the next shade up until you reach your perfect match.
3. Apply again with the lightest shade if you find it too dark or apply again to add coverage. Use your finger lightly and smooth over your skin, making sure not to press down on parts of your face like around the nose, eyes and mouth where it may leave lines.
4. With a damp sponge, wipe off any excess foundation.
5. Spend 5 minutes to 10 minutes blending the foundation into your skin by using your fingers or a beauty blender to blend out the foundation.
6. With a tissue, blot away any excess foundation from your nose bridge and other difficult-to-reach areas of your face. Be careful not to over-blot, otherwise you could end up looking like an oil slick (note: this is very easy for women with sensitive skin). Once you are happy with the coverage, leave it to dry before applying another layer with a light touch. This will help achieve an even finish and buildable coverage.[/ARTICLE]
Advantages of Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation
1. Easy to apply, it is a liquid foundation so all you have to do is pour the liquid foundation onto your fingertips use and blend
2. Long lasting, Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation stays on for 16 hours
3. Natural looking and matches most skin tones
4. Facial oils will not be transferred onto the skin when wearing this foundation as it is oil-free, alcohol-free and fragrance-free (note: I like how this foundation does not contain any harmful chemicals) .